Sterilizing and Disinfecting Solution
Powerful hydrogen peroxide-based sterilant and high-level disinfectant for heat-sensitive instruments.
- Provides effective infection control without irritating glutaraldehydes
- Ready to Use – No Mixing, heating or activation required
- No noxious odors, safe for your staff
- Will not bond infectious proteins to instruments like glutaraldehydes
- Sterilization is achieved in 6 hours, high-level disinfection in 30 minutes
- Solution can be re-used for up to 21 days
REF 75156 1 Gallon (3.8L)
Sporox® II Test Vials
Tests hydrogen peroxide activity to determine when SPOROX® II solution needs to be changed.
REF 75195 Intro Kit features 30 Vials & 1 Pipettor
REF 75196 Refill Kit features 30 Vials
PRO-SOAKTM Soaking Trays
Convenient for easy instrument processing.
- Removable tray minimizes instrument handling to help prevent sharps injuries
- Made of heavy gauge, high impact plastic
- Available in two sizes
REF 75159 ProSoakTM 1 Gallon (3.8L) Capacity